Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome Back...

So, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be welcoming my readers/viewers back or just welcoming myself back to the job! :)

I've had a nice break and am getting ready to roll with 2011! I've been re-grouping, planning for senior sessions (excited for you all to see my senior reps soon) and working on new business cards.

In addition to all that, I took the most WONDERFUL photo class last week! I know you can take photo classes through community colleges, camera stores, etc..., but I was so fortunate to be able to take a class from Spanki Mills at http://www.spankimillsphotography.com/. Spanki is an AMAZING photographer, I love her work and taking her class was informational, hands on, and SOOOO MUCH FUN! A huge thanks to to Spanki for offering the class - here are a few pics from the 400 some I took that day! :)

Enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. Very exciting. You do a wonderful job. Justin is going to be taking some photography classes next month and is really excited.

    ReplyDelete