Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wichita Mini Sessions!!!

UPDATE: SESSIONS ARE FULL AND THE PAYPAL LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED! THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO SIGNED UP SO QUICKLY!!!

I am planning a trip "home" and am ready to release session dates for Wichita mini sessions! To purchase your session use the PayPal link below. Time slots will be assigned after all sessions have been purchased, but will fall within the time "window" I have listed along with the session date.

Once you have purchased your session your session fee is non refundable, but is transferable to another individual on that same session date and time. Of course, if for some reason I have to cancel (rain out, etc..)then you will receive a full refund on the session as I will not be able to reschedule due the amount of time I will be in town.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN THE NOTES ON YOUR PAYPAL PURCHASE SO I CAN CONTACT YOU WITH DETAILS OF SESSION LOCATION AND YOUR TIME SLOT!

Act fast as there are limited sessions available! Looking forward to seeing as many of you and your kiddos as possible! Can't wait!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment