Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Little Change in 2013...

I want to say a huge thank you to all my WONDERFUL Frugal Fotography Customers! This year has been amazing and I have loved every single session and getting to know all of you through your repeated business throughout the year.

After evaluating my business and plans for the upcoming year, I feel a need to make a small change (effective January 2013). I know I do not want to raise my prices at this time, as my mission is to serve those who appreciate the value of a dollar and truly value an affordable session cost. I am realizing that due to the rising number of customers/clients I feel it is necessary to make a slight change in order to accommodate as many of you as possible.

Due to general feedback from you, my customers, I have learned a full 60 minute session is not required to have a successful session with plenty of shots. By shortening my sessions a bit I will keep the kiddos happy, not take up as much of each customer's time, and have the ability to serve more than one client in an evening if necessary. Even with this new change I still plan to give a CD of 50 pictures with full copyright release.

I'm looking forward to working with many of you over the next few months and am eager to start planning sessions for 2013! I'm sooooo thankful for you all and the blessing of Frugal Fotography!

- Jessica





1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I know Lainey will appreciate a shorter session. :)

    ReplyDelete