Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My K and J!

Sometimes I forget that the reason I got my camera and learned to use it was so I could have great pics of these two little ones (who aren't so little anymore)!

Between FF sessions, my husbands ball games, my kids activities, my evening volunteer work, and church activities I sometimes don't plan a time to get my own kids pics taken. Last week I was surprised to find out my husband had a Monday night off from basketball so on a whim we jumped in the van and headed to dinner and to do a session of our K and J.

The session ended up being more of a "mini" cause for some reason my own kids seem to be my hardest subjects, I've decided it is just hard to be mom and photographer at the same time, but this is a sampling of the good and the "bad" we got that night of my two favorite kiddos! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment